Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ketidakpuashatian di Gladstone.


Ppl in Gladstone are rude.

Somehow I missed being in Cloncurry. I've discovered ppl in Gladstone randomly are rude. Not only in QAL but merata rata including in Woolies. Terlanggar troli depa sket pon nak gaduh muke monyok walaupon aku dah kate sori byk kali. Neighboor plak sengal, aku duk amek gambar view blakang umah die perasan amek gamba umah die sambil jerit 'dummy' (bodo) kat aku?? Aku rase mmg org kampong Gladstone ni lain sket aaar.

Ppl in QAL are dickhead.
This job betul2 cabar iman aku. My clients is mainly HR ppl, Engineer and Labourer. HR ppl is so-so they are ok, but labourer and engineer many of them really unprofessional to deal with. Kalau labourer tu paham2 aa maybe lack of education, but ni engineer? Aku mmg pandang tinggi kat budak2 engineer mmg hebat not only in education but otak derang. But dealing with mat saleh yg sememangnya 'dickhead' (keras kepala, sengal) mmg membuatkan aku frust ngan keje2 aku. It is not only me but my fellow mates too having the same issues. Buat blagak penat aku explain and propose stuff, but they ended up report to my manager saying im talking to much but no work? Wut the fudge?? Sori aa nak cakap byk2 kat derang. I am more working than talking. Ahah yg lagi bestnye my department (QAL Infomation Services dept) punye manager is engineer. Know nothing about IT but buat2 reti nak handle. Nasib baik our second boss (mmg IT base) ni byk cover for him and friendly giler (kaki mancing and have boat).

The job is more headaching.
The more I've learn new stuff, the more headache I've got. I think i am really really far off to be the guru yet. I love my job, something that im looking forward every morning, very excited! Somehow I feel like im not on the right IT track of what I wana do. Yep, SAP ouh SAP again..my dream job. Remember the vacancy SAP? yup will build the resume cantik2 hensem2 and apply them with sungguh2 this time. The starting pay is slightly lower than what i earn here, but for the future...kabooomm!!meletup! and demanding worldwide. And I am ready to be back in Brisbane in any time now. Finally I admit bosan weh seko² melayu kat sini. Probably working in Malaysia is more tension but in social life, easily can mix among the officemate. Bley buat kawan baik after office lepak2 pekene teh tarik main futsal same2 (correct me kawan2 if salah). But with mat saleh? pub pub pub mabok2 baru bley friendly.

Technical job is very very irritating. Especially when technical+facing with clients demands. Huhhhh menonggeng clients frust kalau mende derang nak tak menjadi. I think i am more ppl behind the stage doing the work rather than on the stage doing the show.

But no doubt the natural environments are a beauty for me. Tengok langit aku senyum, tgk bulan aku senyum, tgk air lagiii aku senyum. From the sky, water and trees lawaaa amat sgt, tu je la rakan kasik release jiwe sket. Kan best duk sini tanpa perlu keje tp duet masuk.. hehehe...

Si botak dan cable cablenya

Mende ni power oooo


Untuk cabot plate form for recabling...


My desks my crib

Off to Brisbane !
Nasib baik harini dpt gaji, sejukkk hati rasenye...and im off to Brissy this Friday-Monday. Driving there and hopefully will find my outboard engine for Telo Kuning. Abu budak segamat is there, very eager to challenge chip n putt (golf) with me. he he he ajak main tiga round in 3days cam real PGA Tour. Hehehe..Takpe, agak2 x puas hati next week aku turun Bne lagi. Will fly because have a meeting on Friday and spend weekend in Bne! Huuuu yeah I need to take it ezy to myself. Lama2 kang jadi gile keje ngan org gile.

Cathya later...

No comments: